FHA Calculator Demo Page
The FHA Calculator is a versatile tool for your WordPress site, allowing users to estimate monthly payments for an FHA loan. You can insert this calculator into your posts, pages, or widgets using a shortcode. The shortcode can be used with or without optional parameters to customize the calculator’s default values.
To use the FHA Calculator with default settings, insert the following shortcode into your content:
FHA Loan Calculator
Total Monthly Payment
Mocha skinny beans milk spice iced doppio beans body iced medium plunger organic caffeine. White sweet french barista doppio robusta crema trifecta steamed trifecta bar irish shot. Half flavour pot café dark frappuccino mazagran foam spice. Trade kopi skinny beans pumpkin french sweet blue mazagran strong as. Irish decaffeinated filter lait mountain and et mug.
This will display the calculator with pre-configured settings from your plugin options. Users can enter their details to get an estimate for FHA loan payments.
Advanced Usage with Optional Parameters
For a more customized experience, you can use the shortcode with optional parameters. Each parameter allows you to set a default value for a specific field in the calculator. The available parameters are:
home_price: The price of the home.
down_payment: The down payment percentage.
loan_term: The term of the loan in years (comma-separated for multiple options).
mortgage_interest_rate: The interest rate of the mortgage.
est_monthly_property_tax: Estimated monthly property tax.
est_monthly_property_insurance: Estimated monthly property insurance.
hoa_other_dues: HOA fees or other dues.
Example with all parameters:
[fha_calculator home_price="200000" down_payment="3.5" loan_term="20" mortgage_interest_rate="5" est_monthly_property_tax="200" est_monthly_property_insurance="50" hoa_other_dues="200"]
This will display the FHA Calculator with the specified values as defaults. Users can still modify these values in the calculator interface.
- Shortcode Parameters: The parameters in the shortcode overwrite the default settings from the plugin options. If a parameter is not specified, the calculator will use the default setting from the plugin options.
- Loan Terms: For the
loan_termparameter, if you provide a comma-separated list (e.g.,
loan_term="15,20,30"), these values will be used as radio button options for the loan term. If
loan_termis not specified, the calculator will use the default loan terms defined in your plugin options.
- Formatting: Ensure that the values for currency fields (like
est_monthly_property_tax, etc.) are provided without formatting (i.e., no commas, currency symbols, etc.). Percentages should be provided as numbers without the percent sign.
- Compatibility: Check your theme and other plugins for compatibility to ensure the calculator displays and functions correctly on your site.
By following these instructions, you can effectively integrate and customize the FHA Calculator on your WordPress website to meet your specific needs.
When you use our FHA Calculator on your website, it comes with an intuitive feature designed for both your convenience and to enhance the user experience. Here’s a simple breakdown of what happens when a user interacts with the “Get Started” button:
Seamless Data Transfer to a New Form
- Get Started Button: At the end of the FHA Calculator, users will find a “Get Started” button. This is not just a call to action but also a smart bridge to a new form.
- Automatic Data Collection: When a user clicks the “Get Started” button, the values they have entered into the calculator – such as the home price, down payment, and loan terms – are automatically transferred to a new form. This means they don’t have to re-enter this information, making the process smoother and more user-friendly.
Lead Submission Form: Gathering Essential Information
- Basic Details: The new form, which appears after clicking “Get Started”, is straightforward. It asks for the user’s basic information: their name, email address, and phone number.
- Loan Information Included: Along with these personal details, the form will also include the data from the FHA Calculator. This ensures that when the user submits the form, they are not just providing their contact details but also the specific loan information they were interested in.